Mission The SYA mission is to promote healthy, safe and fun athletic opportunities for the youth of the greater Centreville and Clifton communities.
Values The foundation of SYA is built on the following values:
* Character Building – Teaching kids how to be both good sports and good citizens.
* Teamwork – Being part of a sports team helps develop crucial social skills.
* Skill Development – Learning and developing each child’s athletic skills.
* Respect – Treating players, opponents, coaches, parents, and officials appropriately because after all it is a game.
* Recognition – Understanding everyone has potential in something, recognize that, and see a child’s potential become reality.