SYA Soccer summer camps are designed to develop players to maximize their abilities and foster their enjoyment of soccer. Life skills such as leadership, mental toughness, resilience, self-confidence, teamwork, sportsmanship, respect, self-control, and work ethic will be taught/modeled.
Players will learn/develop the following:
- Ball mastery/foot skills, tight ball control, ball-striking technique.
- 1 v 1 attacking skills, 1 v 1 defending skills
- Age-appropriate principles of play, insight/intelligence for tactics
- Vision skills, and quick, smart decision-making skills
- Jun 21-25, EC Lawrence Park #4
- Jun 28-Jul 1, (4 days) SYA Sports Park
- Jul 12-16, EC Poplar Tree Park #1
- Jul 19-23, SYA Sports Park
- Aug 2-6, EC Lawrence Park #4
- Aug 9-13, SYA Sports Park
- Aug 16-20, SYA Sports Park
- Full day camp: 9:00am-3:30pm for ages 7-14
- Half day camp: 9:00am-12:00pm for ages 5 1/2 - 7
Sign Up for SYA Soccer Camps — Early Bird Registration Fees Now Through May 21!
For more details check out SYA Soccer Camps Information. Registration is available online now!